ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Drugs.. again?


I am very much intoxicated at this moment. Which brought me to the topic of drugs and my 'condition'. Simply put, they're fun. I don't know if they are enjoyable to me in the same way they are enjoyable to a regular person, and I don't really care. Well I care in a curious way. I'm a very curious person. Curiosity didn't kill the cat, I did. Hopefully if I'm real quiet, no one will kill me back.

People are really attached to their pets these days. I can almost see why. I mean, they're so much less annoying than humans, and if they push it, they're much easier to kill. My favorite domesticated animal, as I've said before, is the cat.

The only problem with drugs is they impair you. For instance, my vision is blurred, and is progressively getting worse. As you can well imagine, that's making it a bit tricky to write this post. Beyond that being I probably sound like a moron. My friends and I are under the belief that every person has their own specific Drug of Choice (DOC). I mean there's so many out there, there's something for everyone. You could do all the blow in the world, but if it's not your DOC you could be fine. But when you find that one that makes everything perfect, you're screwed.

As of right now I'm exploring the wonderful world of Opiates. Part of the reason I believe I enjoy recreational use is because it seems to almost.. enhance my sociopathy. Don't ask me exactly how. It just feels more, genuine. Depending on what I'm on it enhances different aspects of my 'personality'. More on this later, when I can see.

No comments: