ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Monday, June 28, 2010

So It Begins...


So it begins. A delightful adventure through the eerie mind of a confessed Sociopath. Some days will be dull to the extreme and others quite the opposite. I admit, this is a completely selfish endeavor, few things give me greater pleasure than the opportunity to talk about myself; the things *I* like, who *I* really am. Unfortunately however, I rarely get the chance. Every day I wear a mask. Somedays or with some people that mask may change. I may need to create a new one or pull one of my many to the forefront at any given time, but there is always a mask just the same.

I am paranoid and secretive, I have few fears, a superiority complex and a burning desire for success. My ego motivates me in everything that I do, I began to realize years ago that were it not for my enormous ego, I would nary be as 'ambitious' as I'm thought to be. Of course to the outside world I'm a perfectly humble little bee; appropriately modest and respectful of my 'limitations'.

I often refer to 'normal' people as either Empaths or Humans (or Morons or Idiots on occasion). Not because I see myself as some kind of.. alien or somesuch nonsense, but because as hard as I may try to pretend, I'm as far removed from 'humanity' as can be.

Inside my mind lies a tempest of violence and perversion; I'm not hindered by frivolous Human qualities like Empathy or conscience. That however, does not mean I prance around raping babies for fun. It just means well.. now I can't think past the image of 'prancing' around raping babies (RIP Michael J). But I digress

More at a Later time
like.. maybe 5 minutes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it began...

-K

I said...

Maybe babies are just not your thing.
Too little of a challenge.
And far far less surface to be had.