ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quote of the Day: Murder

Well, I figured since I posted vaguely about serial murder, why not throw some cutesy quotes out there. Serial killers are so Showy. But really, Empaths beg for it. Their interviewers practically write a script for them. "Shock us, fill us with fear and disgust and loathing!" You'd think they were fucking.

"It wasn't as dark and scary as it sounds. I had a lot of fun...killing somebody's a funny experience."
-Robert Desalvo

"I was literally singing to myself on my way home, after the killing. The tension, the desire to kill a woman had built up in such explosive proportions that when I finally pulled the trigger, all the pressures, all the tensions, all the hatred, had just vanished, dissipated, but only for a short time."
-David Berkowitz

No comments: